[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G Planning Stammtisch

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Aug 11 01:27:45 PDT 2015

Hi Codrina,

nice to hear from you ;-). I am just back from my holidays, so in the
moment I am not up-to-date.

For your start, you will find all relevant information on the status of
planning and all minutes of all meetings here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016

Also you should join our mailing list here
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/foss4g2016.

Maybe you'll find your place for your activity by scrolling through the
teams, we've creted up to now:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Teams

I am sure, that all of them are happy to have more power!

So far,
Till

Am 2015-08-10 10:26, schrieb Codrina Maria Ilie:
> Hello all,
>
> I would happily like to volunteer to contribute to the organization
> of foss4g2016 with what I can, translated at this time in keeping the
> world update with all relevant information and details related to the
> event and all other necessary activities related to this one,
> whatever
> that will be :)
>
> As prior experience, I gladly put forward my contribution as part of
> the organizing team of FOSS4G CEE 2013 Bucharest
> [http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/] and my part in FOSS4G E 2015, where I
> humbly served as Open Data chair
> [http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Call_opendata-track].
>
> This long introduction serves one question:
>
> What happened at the 5.8.2015 meeting?
>

> Best regards,
> Codrina
>
> On 8/5/15 8:54, till.adams at fossgis.de wrote:
>> Am 2015-08-04 16:25, schrieb Astrid Emde FOSSGIS e.V.:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> just wanted to ask about the next meeting?
>>>
>>> Are we going to meet tomorrow or next week?
>>>
>>> 5.8.2015
>>> or