[FOSS4G2016] About <YOU> for FOSS4G 2016! !!! Urgent call !!!

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Aug 26 01:43:15 PDT 2015

Hi LOC!

Coming back to my email about a short presentation of you as LOC member
and also a photo, till today Astrid was the only one to answer (!!).

Since yesterday, when I talked to Olaf about the film for Seoul,
another idea came up:
We want to have a collage of all LOC-faces at the end of the film. So
please, please choose a photograph of yourself and send it to me until
end of this week, otherwise I will find one at Google ;-)

I hope this warning will be fuel enough for everybody to come in
motion!

Till