[FOSS4G2016] christmas card?

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:57:54 PST 2015

All

As long as we do not have anything else to mail about ..... I really think we should mail-shoot this one. It is quite a gentle seasonal reminder.

If photo pixel resolution allows I suggest we could leave out most of the tree....focus on the balls-with-the-text....looks more 'designed'/graphic ....

Alternative text for January; "your New Year's resolution; visit Bonn (or likewise).

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans