[FOSS4G2016] defining "ice breaker"

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri Jul 3 07:19:01 PDT 2015

Since this will be Germany, a Biergarten might be a good location.
I know, Bonn is not Bavaria, so I'm not sure you have a "real"
Biergarten that follows the "rules" to be allowed to bring your own food
.

The weather might be an issue, but Till, didn't you say, that the
weather won't be a problem?

Daniel