[FOSS4G2016] SVN

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 9 04:42:07 PDT 2015

Thanks Till!  Future FOSS4G local committees will really appreciate
this.  https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/

I'd also like to see the website files checked in there as well.  What
I've seen work well with past committees, is that on the live website
server, that "website" folder is checked out there (so the live site is
driven off of SVN).

-jeff