[FOSS4G2016] SVN access instructions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 10 03:35:58 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

I'm replying to everyone, as this is useful information to many:

- you can search for your OSGeo ID name here:
http://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_web_search.py?
- note that the wiki username is a different account
- searching for "gert" there returns that your OSGeo id is "idema"
- I have now given your "idema" SVN permissions
- You can check that your password works through here:
https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/auth/ldap_edit_user.py
- If you forget your password, FrankW manages this and he is usually
fast to respond, so send a message to info at osgeo.org to ask for a
password reset for your OSGeo id "xxxx"
- Alternatively, you can create a new OSGeo ID account
(https://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py) and then let me know
the exact username, so I can give you appropriate SVN instructions

Sorry for the long message :)

-jeff