[FOSS4G2016] Meeting @ FOSS4G-EU in Como?

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jun 8 05:54:01 PDT 2015

Hello Gert-Jan,

Good points! I think it will be difficult to get all under the same hat
- especially Arnulf ;-)

So I'd like to do the following:
- ask in como for a room some time from 16:30 on wedesday
- also ask the organizer whether they might spread the word about this
"FOSS4G 2016 meeting" in the opening session or somewhere else, so that
potential interested people might join us
- I can setup a programme draft and share it with you via OSGEO-WIKI

I can do that and let you know what the Como-people tell me ;-)

So far, Till