[FOSS4G2016] Last Call: Location Ice Breaker

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jun 23 02:54:24 PDT 2015

Dear list,

I know, we already had some discussions on this issue. But I have to
manage our possibilities finally, because the botanical garden is
waiting for my reply and also I told the Base Camp people, that I will
come back to them with our decision, to run the Ice Breaker at their
place by this friday.

Most people I've discussed this with (and also memyselfandI) would
prefer the Base Camp as location:
- cheaper (all together)
- less work
- cooler place

To give everybody a last chance, to argue against Base Camp and pro
Botanical Garden, you have two more days ;-).

Otherwise I would fix that on friday and thank the people from
BotGarden for their efforts.

So far, Till