[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G 2016 - offer progam for partners/kids/family

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Jun 29 02:23:16 PDT 2015

I like the idea of child care.
There is this discussion about Code of Conduct and discrimination on
the other list(s), and I think child care is a good example how you
can support attendants with children, who otherwise might not be able
to attend. And if it's just to brand the conference "family-friendly" ;-
)

I think AGIT provided child care last year, so someone from the
organizers may be able to help or answer questions.

Regards,
Daniel