[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G organizing issues

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 26 05:29:06 PDT 2015

On 2015-03-26 4:28 AM, Till Adams wrote:

> OK. I already found a guy from a german open source company rising his
> arm for setting up a cms for the foss4g-website. I wonder how this was
> organized before, is there a ready-to-use template or did every group do
> what they wanted to?

To be honest, every local committee does what they want with their
website.  There is no template.  The Seoul team created a WordPress site
on their own servers, and then we created the DNS entry for
2015.foss4g.org   So, you can use OSGeo servers to host, or just host on
your own and we can make the necessary changes on our end.

-jeff