[FOSS4G2016] new face in Loc Orga team

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 20 02:14:40 PDT 2015

Hello and welcome Carmen! :)

I can also assist you Carmen, from afar.  (I actually was involved in
every workshop committee for FOSS4G from 2004 to 2011)

I also hope we can use the existing FOSS4G workshop mailing list, for
specific questions or discussions related to workshops (there are 173
members of the list currently, and they were all either on past workshop
committees or are past workshop presenters - so this list can be a great
resource).  Subscribe at
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-workshops

(unfortunately lately that list has been under-used.  so let's use it :)

-jeff