[FOSS4G2016] our Logo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 20 07:52:15 PDT 2015

I would side with using design talent within our community, or a
professional designer (meaning: not using 99designs etc).

For within our community: I am very impressed with Nicolas Bozon, from
France: he created the FOSS4G-Asia logo
(http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/), as well as the entire site for
FOSS4G-Como (http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/).  Maybe Dennis could ping
Nick for some input as well.