[FOSS4G2016] much later at IRC tonight

geejee at dds.nl geejee at dds.nl
Mon Nov 2 05:59:19 PST 2015

Hi LOC,

Since I have to welcome a new collega of mine this afternoon I won't
be able to join tonights IRC in time.
I try to join later, but that won't be before 17:45.

Short update: had a meeting with Marc yesterday evening. Stil hard to
set milestones, we seem to be running around in circles regarding
marketing and the program:
Ee.g if we want to make a cross-over to for instance the CMS (Drupal,
Joomla) communities, our FOSS4G program must include some tracks on
this topic. Same goes for topics such as "open data", neo-geo's
(=spatial developers without geospatial background) etc.

So far, gotta meet my new collegue now.

GJ