[FOSS4G2016] : Update item in sponsor package on homepage?

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Nov 5 14:00:31 PST 2015

Hello all,

> 2015. 11. 5., 오후 6:58, Marc Vloemans <mvloemans at boundlessgeo.com> 작성:
>
> I agree with; logo-link at any time/all mails and no mails "on behalf of"
> So we seem all in agreement ;-)

That’s the way Seoul team did this year. Actually one company approached Seoul LOC offering sponsorship in exchange of receiving registrants email lists and Seoul team rejected that offer. As far as I know OSGeo doesn’t allow the sharing of email lists.

As Jeff mentioned, Bonn team needs to revise website text more clearly because next FOSS4G team will copy & paste yours!

> Vriendelijke groet,
> Marc Vloemans
>

> Kind regards,
> Marc Vloemans