[FOSS4G2016] Tracks/Workshops/Sessions

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Nov 6 05:07:43 PST 2015

Hoi LOC,

In my opinion such a "session" should start with a few previously defined questions around a certain topic.
The questions can be technical, but can also be related to an societal problem, or about an organisational aspect.

The presentations in such a track should be pieces of the puzzle to answer the question, and the role of the moderator and the discussion should be to put the pieces together.

Not easy, but if it works out well its very satisfying!

Regards,

GJ