[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G 2016 Poster

Volker Grescho grescho at olanis.de
Tue Nov 10 12:06:42 PST 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

> 1) it's 6 hours and 40 minutes since you posted this initial version. Please give this list some more time to have a look at it and give some comments.
No problem, I have a free day tomorrow and can wait ;-).

> 2) could you somehow fit the "Building Bridges" tagline into the design?
> I know, not an easy one, cause it's more than just putting an image of the Bonner Kennedy Bridge / London's Tower Bridge / Golden Gate Bridge etc. on top of the current design.
For the poster we used only existing logos/banners. Yes, you're right,
to put the "Building bridges" or other things into the poster is much
more complicated. So, we'll wait for more comments, make our thoughts
afterwards and find a way to make the mission possible.

Best regards

Volker

Volker Grescho
Dipl.-Ing. Geoinformatik (FH)

OLANIS GmbH
Pittlerstraße 33
04159 Leipzig

   Tel.: (03 41) 24 78 81 00
  Mobil: (01 51) 54 84 77 00
    Fax: (03 41) 24 85 27 40
E-mail: grescho at olanis.de
    Web:	http://www.olanis.de/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Leipzig, HRB 17531
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Meyer

LEGATO - RICE ECOSYSTEM SERVICES
http://www.legato-project.net

Am 10.11.2015 um 20:52 schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: