[FOSS4G2016] Fwd: FOSS4G 2016: Online-Registrierung

Volker Grescho grescho at olanis.de
Wed Nov 11 01:55:05 PST 2015

Hi,

I checked the online registration in several ways and it's good and simple.
But one security remark:

After the complete registration I went back to the site before with my
browsers back button and I confirm and register again and again without
any error.
So, I hope, after the implementation of the payment system, this problem
is solved.

Best regards

Volker

Volker Grescho
Dipl.-Ing. Geoinformatik (FH)

OLANIS GmbH
Pittlerstraße 33
04159 Leipzig

Tel.:   (03 41) 24 78 81 00
Mobil:    (01 51) 54 84 77 00
Fax:      (03 41) 24 85 27 40
E-mail: grescho at olanis.de
Web:	http://www.olanis.de/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Leipzig, HRB 17531
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Meyer