[FOSS4G2016] Fwd: FOSS4G 2016: Online-Registrierung

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 11 09:45:56 PST 2015

Hi Till,

Some feedback on the registration draft:

- add an href into the 2016 header image to point to the main site, and
have it open in new tab/window

- add a "Hosted by OSGeo" logo in the right header (why not?) :)

- I am not sure why in this draft there is an option to just register by
specific sessions ("Registration: sessions"), by the hour

- on the checkout page, there is a "Privacy Statement" that refers in
several places to FOSS4GIS e.V., such as "follow-up of the respective
event, organized by FOSS4GIS e.V.".  Please changes those references to
"OSGeo" obviously.  Or, is this a theme/issue that we should discuss
openly now?  :) I'm smiling, but yet this is a serious question each
year.  Or are you meaning to change those to something like "...hosted
by OSGeo and organized by FOSS4GIS e.V."?

Those were my initial thoughts on the system.

Thanks!

-jeff