[FOSS4G2016] sponsorship is out !!!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Nov 14 11:15:13 PST 2015

I notice that this event isn't listed on the osgeo.org list of upcoming
events yet (http://www.osgeo.org/events).  Maybe when this sponsorship
package is released, a news item should be submitted (see steps at
http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html), and then an event
will be "automagically" created for that list.

-jeff