[FOSS4G2016] IRC meeting tomorrow, 2016-11-16 at 17:00 CET

Anton Popov anton at foss4g2016.org
Sun Nov 15 10:28:07 PST 2015

Hi Till,

there is an item "sponsorship is out - how to proceed" at [1]. Though
the wording might be correct, I'd like to ask for a few more days before
spreading the word, so I can finish the design template for the
brochures (see attached preview). It should be ready when we meet in
Bonn next friday.

Regards
Anton

PS: I wont make it to the IRC as I'll be in the middle of nowhere (every
weekday at that time). I could join from ~20:00 CET on, but I guess the
party will already be over then ;)

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Meeting_minutes#IRC_chat_2015-11-16