[FOSS4G2016] LOC pub check night 28th Nov. 2015

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Nov 18 01:48:02 PST 2015

Hi LOC,

before we invite people from all over the world to go into Bonn's pubs,
I think we should have at least one test, whether they comply with our
expectations.
Not saying, that I and others didn't already do that, but better to err
on the side of caution ;-).

Also there is at least one owing beer for Olaf, the director and
producer of our movie. Also he will be happy to receive some
backslappings, I guess.

Saying that, I'd like to invite everybody from LOC to join us having a
beer (or two) on Saturday, 28th of November, let's say from 20h.
I suggest we start in FOSS4G-2016's headquarter "Namenlos", but  of
course we are open to visit other locations later.

If you don't want to test the pubs, regard it as Christmas party ;-)

Till