[FOSS4G2016] Logo: Where is BONN?

Volker Grescho grescho at olanis.de
Sat Nov 21 12:36:27 PST 2015

Hi Anton,

good job!
My favourite is the third variation, because "building bridges" is like
a bridge over the river Rhein in the logo.

Best regards

Volker

Volker Grescho
Dipl.-Ing. Geoinformatik (FH)

OLANIS GmbH
Pittlerstraße 33
04159 Leipzig

Tel.:     (03 41) 24 78 81 00
Mobil:    (01 51) 54 84 77 00
Fax:      (03 41)  2 35 23 27
E-mail: grescho at olanis.de
Web:	http://www.olanis.de/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Leipzig, HRB 17531
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Meyer

LEGATO - RICE ECOSYSTEM SERVICES
http://www.legato-project.net