[FOSS4G2016] Poster is out => at least: almost

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Sun Nov 22 03:34:21 PST 2015

Hi List,

Small correction (in good coperation with Anton).
As you probaly have seen there is also a question to you all regarding a small adjustment of the logo (in order to add "Germany" somewhere in the logo, as not the entire world knows where Bonn is located...)
As stated, we'd like to have the three possible adjustments [1] this monday in the IRC.
Unfortunately both Anton and I can't attend the IRC, but we hope you all can give us your opinion

We are aware that the log already found it's way to local chapters, projects etcetera.
An adjustment requires at least a mail to all known current users.
On the other hand, since all 3 proposed adjustments a relatively small, it's not a matter of life and death if the old logo is to be found somewhere...

And yes, there is a Bonn in the USA as well [2]
(hmm, almost sound like a Bruce Springsteen songtitle: "Bonn in the USA" etc.)

[1] http://antonpopov.de/foss4g-2016/logo/
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/39.53130/-81.38156

Kind regards,

Gert-Jan