[FOSS4G2016] Logo: Where is BONN?

Anton Popov anton at foss4g2016.org
Mon Nov 23 13:32:12 PST 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

today I was able to join the IRC for a short time and we discussed [1]
the logo versions [2]. Though it's been just two days for this thread
there were no objections. In the IRC, 5 people voted for #3 - none for
the other ones.
Do you feel we should wait another few days to give more people the
chance for stating their opinions or shall we close the matter? I don't
want to keep you/others from placing your vote ;)
#3 is in the SVN already but so far I havn't updated any references
(wiki/homepage/postcard) to it (only locally on my machine).

Kind regards
Anton

[1] http://irclogs.geoapt.com/foss4g/%23foss4g.2015-11-23.log
[2] http://antonpopov.de/foss4g-2016/logo/