[FOSS4G2016] some dates... Beer, IRC & LOC meeting!

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Nov 27 03:40:18 PST 2015

Hi list,

right before the weekend starts, just some dates to announce.

1. As said, I am happy to meet everybody who is able to come tomorrow,
28.11.2015 around 8.-9. p.m. (CET or lokal time ;-)) in next years
FOSS4G headquarter "Namenlos", let's see what the night offers to us!

2. Next IRC chat is on monday, 30.11.2015 at 17h CET.
One sentence to this: I met Marc Vloemans yesterday and he told me,
that the date on monday is impossible for him and also for Gert-Jan,
both from PR-team to join our IRC meeting. I proposed, that I ask for a
shift of the meeting from monday to thursday, same time?
If no one minds, I will announce then ext date in an extra email.

3. Next LOC meeting in LUX is on 02.12.2015, this is next wednesday at
20 p.m. (if the shift from 19h30 to 8 p.m. is OK)

For 2. and 3. I will prepare the agenda this weekend.

So far, Till