[FOSS4G2016] Education at FOSS4G 2016

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Sep 13 22:27:09 PDT 2015

Thanks Ela for leading this. I am now forwarding this to foss4g2016 planning mailling list as suggested by Jeff, so we can discuss ideas to get wider inputs and move this forward.

All - please do let us know your ideas/suggestions on the key points that Ela mentioned.

Till - i understand that you will be at FOSS4G Seoul, so please do also attend the Geo4All BOF , so we can discuss this. Thanks.

Suchith