[FOSS4G2016] Sharing marketing materials

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 22 14:02:56 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

The time is now to start sharing logos/materials to promote 2016.
Myself I can add the logo to osgeo.org and mapserver.org but, what we
really need is a page like the 2010 local committee had with the various
FOSS4G logo sizes/types and code:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Marketing

Isn't that great? I think since then a few local committees even placed
that onto their main foss4g webpage, so you can do it right in the wiki
or place that info on 2016.foss4g.org, whatever you prefer.

Obviously all of the different types of logos would be stored in SVN in
/2016/marketing/logo of course.

But the time is now to get on that :)

-jeff