[FOSS4G2016] our movie

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Sep 22 23:29:58 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

yes, it was a great conference and I took a long list with me ;-)

The link is kind of "unofficial" for now, we are working to get that
video on our website.

I come back to you with this financial stuff soon. We have to get that
cleared ASAP, and I think our way will not be taking half liability
there and the other half there.

I talk to Arnulf on friday on that so develop a unique strategy and
then come with that proposal to you.

I think it's really a porblem, if one person blocks s.th., what
everybody else from board and also ConfCommitee supports.... perhaps you
might think a little how we could convince Maxi
(who BTW already asked for participating in the academic committee ;-))

So far, Till