[FOSS4G2016] meeting with PCO yesterday

Marc Zakelijk info at marcvloemans.nl
Thu Sep 24 00:32:55 PDT 2015

Hi Till
Great to have them on board!
Good to have an umbrella arrangement. But we need to be clear and precies before we set them to work. But my feel from a distance is that we are getting already too quick in detailed actions.
GertJan and I will visit you next week to discuss our marketing policy and planning. Which needs to be comprehensive enough to present to the LOC for further input and comments.

Gertjan and I will have an initial concept and format ready by monday to give some direction to our meeting.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans