[FOSS4G2016] promo video

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Sep 25 05:32:06 PDT 2015

Hi Till (and others),

Of course you don't have to do or decide that, but I guess you're the
one who can provide some information needed, especially point 3 here
below:

1. The technique (Highrews -> Lowres) won't be the problem. I'll give
it a shot.

2. And i saw some discussion (on discuss?) about a 200 dollar budget
for a generic OSGeo-Vimeo (not YouTube) account, so I hope that will
be arranged as well

3. That leaves us with the rights on the Queenkings promo-material:
who can shine a light on that? Do we have to contact the Queenkings
for that. Are all the QueenKings video-snippets taken from their
"veranstalter"-page" (http://queenkings.de/veranstalter/)

Regards,

GJ