[FOSS4G2016] promo video

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Sat Sep 26 03:22:35 PDT 2015

Browsing several forums I get the impression that the video doesn't violate
copyright, as the snippets from the Queen songs (we will rock you, i want it
all etc.) are just 5 seconds each.
And thus this video is not an alternative for buying these songs at iTunes
(or better: at your local record store). The fact that we're promoting a
non-commercial event even adds to the non-violative status of the video.

Btw: This brings back sweet memories of a Queen concert in Holland in 1986
;-)