[FOSS4G2016] promo video

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Sat Sep 26 03:44:09 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Regarding the costs: the OSgeo board decided last week to grant 200 dollars
in order to keep the generic Vimeo Pro alive for another year. Primary for
the hosting of the 2014 and 2015 FOSS4G video's, but also suitable form our
2016 one.

Meanwhile the search for the ideal OSGeo-video hosting platform continues.
See the conference_dev mailinglist for details.

Schöne Grüsse aus Amsterdam,

GJ