[FOSS4G2016] "Geo4All - MapStory Challenge" - FOSS4G 2016 Student Competitions

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Sep 30 08:20:49 PDT 2015

Hi Suchith,

> The main principle for Geo4All  is Openness in GeoEducation. So we
> will follow up this idea in Geo4All. We can make this an "Geo4All -
> MapStory Challenge" ; (not for the main FOSS4G conference) but for
> some other opportunities in the future .  I will discuss ideas for
> that in the Geo4All lists and get everyone's inputs/ideas on how we
> can make that happen.

why not including that award also into the FOSS4G as well? In Seoul
there have been two student awards and I do not see a problem for this
at all. All i wanted to, is to make sure, that we have an OSgeo award
based on OSGeo projects on the conference, and I guess that is, what
Jeff also supports.

Till

> Suchith

>>> drastic.  I also never mentioned any project by name.  I did