[FOSS4G2016] Early Birds Contest

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Apr 10 02:48:41 PDT 2016

Hi LOC,

I have another issue.
Some of you remember, that we had the idea to have kind of Early Bird
T-Shirt contest for all early birdies.

But because nobody really cared about the issues #9, #98, #100, I think
we are too late really doing this as originally planned.

What we can do (and also tweet and publish somehow) is, that we promise
to rattle (e.g.) 50 FOSS4G T-Shirts "Early Bird Edition" between all
attendees using the Early Bird Booking. That'll give us another 4 weeks
to really do this (create T-Shirt, rattle and send it to winners).

Remember, that we'll have Charlotte from 2nd of May occupying our
organisaiton office, so she could care about the whole stuff then.

Any thoughts on this?
(if not, I'll proceed as described, but then I'd need some help from
PR&M)

Till