[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Trim down meeting 2

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:19:16 PDT 2016

Hi Program-Committee,

not that many people have filled out the Doodle yet, but I think we
should get a fixed time rather soon. Hence let's do the next meeting on
Friday 2016-04-22 at 15:00 CEST (except suddenly we find some time where
more people have time).

Please don't forget to go through the "undecided" list of the talks and
put the ones you like into the "discuss" list (please also do so even if
you won't attend the meeting).

Let's get this done! :)

Cheers,
  Volker