[FOSS4G2016] Website overhaul

Carmen Tawalika carmen at foss4g2016.org
Thu Apr 21 01:16:31 PDT 2016

Hi Arnulf and Marc,

Anja and me are responsible for the homepage with support from
Küstenschmiede. In our FOSS4G redmine we have a homepage track and are
used to work on these tickets. For new content you can paste the texts
inside a ticket and we will take care.

I would be happy to wait until you put all required changes in tickets
and when you're done, tell Anja and me and we do an overall update.

Kind regards,
Carmen