[FOSS4G2016] website: "Your ideas board" on the website is finally up and running.

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Mon Apr 25 08:29:36 PDT 2016

I'll figure this out with Anja and Mattias.
https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/02/making-embedded-content-work-in-responsive-design/
seems like good input for this.

(as I mentioned this morning: it's remarkable that there is so litte
attention for responsiveness in the FOSS4G program submissions...)

regards,

Gert-Jan