[FOSS4G2016] Travel grant information on website and blogging

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:41:24 PDT 2016

Hi LOC,

I'd like to send out the emails in regards to talk acceptence/declines
tomorrow. Hence two questions:

1. When will the detailed travel grant information be on the website?
And even if it isn't by tomorrow, will the link

    http://2016.foss4g.org/attending.html#travel-grants

still work? Or will it be at a different location? I need some location
I can link to in my email.

2. How hard is it to add a blog/news entry? I'll probably find the time
to create one for the selection process. That would then also need to be
online by tomorrow. Is the possible or too tight? In which format would
you need it? I could also publish it on my personal blog if that's easier.

Cheers,
  Volker