[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Abstract review process draft

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:49:24 PDT 2016

Hi
Although I have only voted as a community member, I really applaud the care you guys have applied in approaching this delicate matter!!!

We present a very well balanced program.

Some typos aside, send it out as-is. It is the thought(fullness) that counts. Kudos to Volker et al.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans