[FOSS4G2016] Geohashing addresses: the musical

martin at foss4g2016.org martin at foss4g2016.org
Fri Apr 29 06:08:28 PDT 2016

Hi,

Yes, that sounds funny! But I can't really picture to myself... Maybe,
that's something for the Icebreaker event (which I'm organizing)? We'll
have a small stage there.
If you don't find a slot in the main conference schedule, please give me
more detailed infos to think about that.

Cheers,
Martin Arimont