[FOSS4G2016] Geohashing addresses: the musical

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Fri Apr 29 07:07:14 PDT 2016

Hi LOC,

I think it's great that Ivan Sanchez has made this proposal for foss4g.

Even though the way he expresses himself is a bit different that what we are acustomed with, the topics he addresses are of today's matters and the affirmations well thought.

I had the opportunity to see 2 such representations and, in my opinion, he should definetly get a slot, even a keynote.
You can check on youtoube some of his "performances" :)

m2c,
Codrina

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe 29 apr. 2016, la 16:33, Marc Vloemans <marcvloemans1 at gmail.com> a scris: