[FOSS4G2016] LOC Meeting?

martin at foss4g2016.org martin at foss4g2016.org
Wed Aug 3 05:38:23 PDT 2016

Charlotte, LOC,

Of cource, definitely... I have a long list of topics which should/have
to be discussed and decided today (as far as I know, beside me at least
Oliver intended to come to Luxx today). Some topics also have financial
impact...

According to holiday schedule only Till, Uli, Codrina & Torsten aren't
available...?
Beside this it is a "regular date" (Stammtisch every 1.
wednesday/month).

But, of course, I don't wanna sit there alone ;-)

Cheers, Martin