[FOSS4G2016] hot news for this weekend's newsletter?

martin at foss4g2016.org martin at foss4g2016.org
Thu Aug 4 06:43:20 PDT 2016

Hi Gert-Jan,

don't know if social events are of interest for the newsletter:

- one or two weeks ago we published the program for the Gala Event
(http://2016.foss4g.org/building-bridges.html#gala-event). You could
extract a short version out of this (I could also add the order of
courses... ;-)

- Pub Race: Offical FOSS4G pubs are "Namenlos", "Pawlow", "Tresor",
"Luxx" (and, not finally agreed: "Bierhaus Machold"). You'll find them
with additional notes in the map
(http://2016.foss4g.org/home.html#map-51). More infos about these pubs
will be added before start of conference.

- FOSS4G locations: beside "Pub Race" locations Anja & Carmen added some
more locations to the Bonn map, which are of interest for FOSS4G
attendees: FOSS4G-hotels, -hostels, shipping piers.

If you'd like to have more information about Social Events: ask!

Kind regards,

Martin