[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G Numbers

Carmen Tawalika carmen at foss4g2016.org
Thu Aug 4 07:24:48 PDT 2016

Hi all,

additionally some workshop numbers:

* 211 people booked a number of
* 559 workshops !!

* 2 workshops were cancelled for different reasons
  * WS02    gvSIG Desktop developer workshop: how to create plug ins
using Java
  * WS40    Rapid deployment of complete open source geospatial
infrastructure with GIS.lab

* therefore 2 workshops will be repeated
  * WS38    Enterprise class deployment for GeoServer and GeoWebcache:
Optimizing performances and robustness
  * WS32    GeoPython

* 2 (again) are already booked out
  * WS31 Managing CityGML-based 3D city models in PostGIS and Cesium
using the 3DCityDB Stack
  * WS38 Enterprise class deployment for GeoServer and GeoWebcache:
Optimizing performances and robustness
    * so luckily WS38 will be repeated on monday morning

* and 3 workshops are nearly booked out
  * WS29    Creating a full featured spatial data infrastructure around
QGIS and PostGIS (1 free spot)
  * WS32    GeoPython (will be repeated on Tuesday Noon) (2 free spots
but 20 more an tuesday)
  * WS41    Serve your GIS 3D data to the Web (3 free spots)

Kind regards,
Carmen