[FOSS4G2016] Traveling with friends

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Aug 15 08:04:14 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I was wondering if people would be interested in sharing travel plans. I am
flying alone and am not totally sure how to get from my airport to Bonn. I
would love to tag along with others if they are doing the same thing around
the same time. Since the train to Bonn is an hour I thought it might be
nice to hang out with some other folks on the way in.

I don't know what the best way to do this is. I figure there will be a lot
of #foss4g twitter traffic, but perhaps we could use a gist to figure out
if there are others who we could meetup with?

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please + this
thread and after 5 or so +'s  I'll start up the gist and share the link
here.

Looking forward to the conference,

Guido

p.s. I am still collecting words and prizes for a Conference Bingo Game
(unofficial). I will close down word collection tomorrow at 12pm EST. I
will share more about where to get the bingo cards and how to play by
Friday. If you would like to see the list of words and current information
check it out on paper
https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/2016-FOSS4G-BINGO-unofficial-SZyQ3LRwrEFeZq2fbEdzr