[FOSS4G2016] newsletter week #33

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Aug 16 03:57:12 PDT 2016

Hi Till,

The next newsletter is scheduled for this weekend.
Friday-evening is possible, but requires that the text is complete by
Friday 18u.

Please collect all ideas + complete info in redmine #82.

To make it clear: does your "i would start to collect that" a suggestion
to Cordina & me do so, or is it an offer that you or Charlotte will
collect this info?

Regards,

GJ