[FOSS4G2016] Goodbye and thank you!!

Charlotte Eberz info at foss4g2016.org
Wed Aug 31 03:24:49 PDT 2016

Dear LOC,

it is hard to believe that four months can pass that fast when you enjoy
working in this company and with an amazing team.
For me it was more than pleasure to be a part of this great community
and I would be deeply sad if we can not meet again some day.
I learned so much, especially in the last weeks and this would not have
been possible without you and your help.

I hope we can stay in contact for longer, so just for this case I leave
you my private mailaddress: Charlotte.Eberz at t-online.de

Thank you so much for everything and my best wishes to you all-

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Eberz

- Local Organisation Office FOSS4G 2016 -

FOSSGIS e.V.
Römerweg 5
79199 Kirchzarten
Germany