[FOSS4G2016] Key Topics: open data

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jan 4 02:13:46 PST 2016

Hi Gert-Jan,

I've put your ideas on "how" on the WIKI page here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2016_Key_Topics

I think once we decided on the key topics (remember our deadline by end
of this week!) we should migrate this to single tickets in redmine.

@Arnulf: There is nothing realted to "land information" in the WIKI
yet.

So far, Till