[FOSS4G2016] Timetable (schedule) for FOSS4G Social Events

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jan 6 01:11:31 PST 2016

Hi Martin,

I've adapted your times into the "official" time schedule, but kept the
details out here (same with the come together sessions).
Please find attached, we can talk about this tonight.

Some remarks on the social event plannings:
- We'll have to fix the field trips we are going to offer ASAP. I will
forward an email from Bonn Tourist to you soon.
- For the DJ's on the Ice Breaker I can ask two friends of me, they
frequently deejay in Nyx as "Cevac & Cici" under the term "alle mal
malen" - the pub normally is crowded.

Till