[FOSS4G2016] Invitation to contribute to the Scientific Committee and as reviewer (draft)

Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Sun Jan 10 13:53:22 PST 2016

Maria pointed out that IJC is not a common acronym.

IJC = International Journal of Cartography, edited by: William
Cartwright and Anne Ruas,  ISSN 2372-9333 (print), 2372-9341 (online).
http://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=editorialBoard&journalCode=tica20#.Vo0zo1LSv-s

Regards
Franz-Josef